THE REAL ESTATE MARKET
8 P St NE, Washington, DC 20002
Ready to build! Preliminary Plans available to build either apartments or offices.
Ask for the more detailed investment package for more details.
Located in the thriving NOMA Business District. Join the development wave profiting in NOMA and help fill the demand for apartments or small office buildings in the area.
Three blocks to Metro (NY Ave Red Line)!
- Building Plans already submitted for government approval
- 19,000 Sq Ft FAR proposed
- 3 Blocks to Metro! (NY Ave Red Line)
- Ideal for Apartment, Office, Medical Office Building
- Owner will consider partnerships
- Ask for Investment Package
5102 Georgia Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20011
Existing Use Car lot business with property in a very desirable location in DC. This property consists of two distinct lots which combined total approximately 0.35 acre, and is improved by sidewalks, storage and parking lots, two garage bays, one residential building of approximately 2,000 sq. ft. and a mobile sales center of approximately 880 square feet. Zoned for medium density commercial activity, this property can be converted into other commercial use. For more information please refer to HTTP://Sale.SVN.com/dcland.
High visibility, and very high traffic location. Parcel bound by Georgia Avenue, Gallatin Street and public alley. Entrance from each road. One block from Sixteenth Street. ADC Map coordinates 10A4.
- Downtown Washington LAND
- Only Minutes Away from Metro
- Can Be Converted Into Other Commercial Uses
- Zoned for Medium Density Commercial Activity
- Possible Uses: Apartments, Retail, Office
Courtesy of Sperry Van Ness/Vaaler Real Estate